PDA

View Full Version : Only god knows why___ Kid rock

Bruce_Lee
27-01-2004, 11:19
I''ve been sittin here <br> Tryin to find myself <br> I get behind myself <br> I need to rewind myself <br> Lookin for the payback <br> Listen for the playback <br> They say that every man bleeds just like me <br> And I feel like number one <br> Yet I''m last in line <br> I watch my youngest son <br> And it helps to pass the time <br> I take too many pills it helps to ease the pain <br> I made a couple of dollar bills, but still I feel the same <br> Everybody knows my name <br> They say it way out loud <br> A lot of folks fuck with me <br> It''s hard to hang out in crowds <br> I guess that''s the price you pay <br> To be some big shot like I am <br> Out strecthed hands and one night stands <br> Still I can''t find love <br> <br> And when your walls come tumbling down <br> I will always be around <br> <br> Yeah <br> As it...hey <br> <br> And when your walls come tumbling down <br> I will always be around <br> <br> People don''t know about the things I say and do <br> They don''t understand about the shit that I''ve been through <br> It''s been so long since I''ve been home <br> I''ve been gone, I''ve been gone for way too long <br> Maybe I forgot all things I miss <br> Oh somehow I know there''s more to life than this <br> I said it too many times <br> And I still stand firm <br> You get what you put in <br> And people get what they deserve <br> Still I ain''t seen mine <br> No I ain''t seen mine <br> I''ve been giving just ain''t been gettin <br> I''ve been walking that there line <br> So I think I''ll keep a walking <br> With my head held high <br> I''ll keep moving on and only God knows why <br> <br> Only God <br> Only God <br> Only God knows why, why, why, why <br> Only God...knows...why, why, why <br> Only God knows why <br> Take me to the river edge <br> Take me to the river, hey hey hey <br>