PDA

View Full Version : Wow help

fanlynne
24-03-2011, 09:12
Hey there,
I am not new to World of Warcraft but this is the first time I will be playing in ages and I have forgot how it works. When I say "it" I mean downloading ect.Right, I own two that should install Vanilla but I have lost, but I don't own any expansions. My little three year old brother has took disc two out of
the box and hidden it so I cannot install the game again. I asked a friend who played the game and he told me I had to download the Expansion Packs off the
internet + Vanilla. But I don't know where to start!!
Here's a few notes:
1. I still own the box with the authentication key inside
2. I forgot my Battle.net email and password
3. I own two guest pass keys but I dunno what to do with them

LSB-phucket
25-03-2011, 03:33
Reply:
To your question, you have 2 choices, either spent whole lot of time downloading the game entirely or go to the shop buy the game it self. Advantage and disadvantage of downloading the game is saving money, but wasting time and frustration of installing. Buy the game you will have "everything", but have to spend a little more money.
1. No big deal, if you buy a new game, you will have 2 keys
2. Make a new account, this time, make sure you write them down somewhere, away from your brother
3. Go to battle net support, send them an email asking about the guest key and what they are for, then you can make decision.

lalang45
09-07-2011, 23:51
uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp