PDA

View Full Version : Talking about your favorite season

dovantu
29-11-2008, 21:50
Winter is coming, nearer and nearer, and I love it. I like winter more than the other seasons in the year. “Why do I like it?” Hum… At first, because it’s very cold .It’s always very cold and very dry so you can have flu. But if you take your health care, cold and dry will be no big problem. I think you often go to bed early in winter, don’t you? A longer sleep will be make you better when you get up.
The second reason is about fashion. In winter you need coats. There are always nice and new model coats every winter. If you are pupils, you usually wear uniforms of your schools. The summer-uniforms of your schools and the others are almost as resemble one another but the winter-uniforms are more different. Many pupils like to wear their winter-uniforms than summer-ones. When I studied in high school, I also do, too.
Do you know about Halloween and Christmas? They come in winter. Halloween is a day when people try to look like characters that are from stories or history. It’s always very funny. What a pity because it seems simple in Vietnam. I hope, in the future, it will be more important here. Christmas is a special day of the year for the people who believe in God. In history, Christmas is the day when Jesus was born. During the day, we usually stay with our family and drape Christmas tree. Sometimes, we visit our friends, our relations or our lovers. Church is a favorite place where people often come to, listen and sing many Christmas’ songs. I think Christmas’ Eve is a night for people who you love.
Have you ever seen snow yet? In Vietnam it’s very difficult to see it. I like snow very much but I haven’t seen it before. I like watching Korean films and “Snow Queen” is the film I love. In it you can see all the beauties of winter. I wish I would live abroad, stay at home during all of day and watch snow falling outside windows more and more. It’s also my dream and dream comes true if you try.
The last reason is very simple. My girl-friend’ birth-day is on November. Going hand in hand with my lover in the cold is a romantic story. It’s cold but my heart is very warm.
In the end, with all things, I’m sure to say again:” winter is my favorite season and I like it very much”.

Tiểu Hổ
28-04-2009, 16:49
wow, wonderfull, i like it, sorry, my English not good, i can't write final pharagrap about favorite season, but i talk i like all season. Because, all very nice with me, and your, do your think?