PDA

View Full Version : Just a few lines....

Enaila
18-03-2004, 15:53
When i'm 18
I think that everything's pink
I love ...and be so crazy ! My story's so sad ..I can't bear any more so I'll write ...write ...just hope everybody'll understand and specially ....he_who has gone to my life _ knows and always remember me

------------
I'm a girl ...there's no special thing !I have no problems until I met him in a wet day !In the rain, everything looked more beautiful
He said :'' Do you love me ? You love me ! OK ''
So simple but I couldn't know what I was thinking ?
I agrred and day by day ....I've loved him so much !
I miss him when i'm playing with my friend ...I miss him when I prepare to go to bed ....I miss him all day .....

---
When I met him the first time ...his eyes made me felt so comfortable ..happy ...I loved him ..
I can't use any words to say I love him
But he didn't know how hard I tried .He've never loved me any time .! !
He was so lonely . he needed a girl to make his mind not to get a problem ! I was that girl !

The last time we met , I said :'' Baby , Can I hold you '' and I held him in my both hands , then he didn't let me do that . He said :'' Leave me alone You make me scare ''

I 've crìed so much ...so much ..and I always love him ..I don't care every thing .But now despite his cold heart I'll love him forever .

I just always be a stupid girl !

Never
26-03-2004, 10:28
Don't be so sad ! I think he's stupid 'cause he left a pretty girl like you
My story's the same things but you know you can't love him who you didn't know any more ? OK ?

To Enaila :Have i ever met you?