PDA

View Full Version : a love story will touch your heart

aoanhsong
12-03-2004, 13:59
There was once a guy who suffered from cancer... a cancer that can't be treated. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once.
So he asked his mother and she gave him permission. He walked down his block and found a lot of stores. He passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as he walked. He stopped and went back to look into the store. He saw a young girl about his age and he knew it was love at first sight. He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. He walked closer and closer until he was finally at the front desk where she sat.

She looked up and asked "Can I help you?" She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.

He said "Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to buy a CD." He picked one out and gave her money for it.

"Would you like me to wrap it for you?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again.

He nodded and she went to the back.

She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store. He went home and from then on, he went to that store everyday and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn't. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her.

So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD like he did everyday and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn't looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out...

!!!RRRRRING!!!

The mother picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

It was the girl!!! She asked for the boy and the mother started to cry and said, "You don't know? He passed away yesterday...

" The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother. Later in the day. The mother went into the boy's room because she wanted to remember him. She thought she would start by looking at his clothes. So she opened the closet. She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one.

Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it.

It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn

The mother opened another CD...

Again there was a piece of paper. It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn

Love is... when you've had a huge fight but then decide to put aside your egos, hold hands and say, "I Love You"

LSB-Dieu
12-03-2004, 14:24
Maybe this story makes you so sad ... but it doesn't mean anything if the boy could have read those messages ! This is not a love story but it can touch ur heart and also gives you a lesson about love ! I 've read this story twice or more ... and cried ! Hope you will feel it with all your heart!

yesterday
13-03-2004, 12:54
Thanks for your reply, DT. Now I have another story :
Time to love
Once upon a time, there was a small island where all the feelling lived.
Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of others, include Love.
One day it was announced to the feeling that the island would sink so they all prepared boats and left.
Love was the only one who stayed.
But when Love was almost sinking she decided to ask help
- Help, Help!!! Who can Help me? Richness, can you take me with you???
- No, I can’t, he said, There is a lot of gold in my ballon, there is no place here for you$$$
Richness went away. Love continued to ask
- Sadness, Let me go with you.
- Oh…Love, I’m so sad that I prefer to go alone
Happiness flew across the sky.
- Happiness, Help me. Help me……
Happiness was so happy so he did not listen when Love call him!
When Love was almost give up asking for help. Suddenly there was a voice:
- Come, Love. I will take you.
The one who helped Love is an elder. Love became very happy that she even forgot to ask the elder his name………
When they arrived on dry land. The elder went on his own way…..
Then Love asked Knowledge, another elder, the name of the elder who had help her.
- His name is Time.
- Time? But why did Time help me??
- Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is…..
- Ohh
Take the time to know what Real Love is.

The End

http://bizic.vsdclink.com/images/solo/time2love.html
IT TAKES 3 SECONDS TO SAY " I LOVE YOU " BUT IT TAKES THE WHOLE LIFE TO PROVE IT .

Miss Chanh
13-03-2004, 18:20
Hic , sao chơi khó anh em thế . Ai dịch giúp cái nào . Toàn ngoại ngữ . Đến mệt :(

Dai thieu gia
13-03-2004, 18:46
Thanks for your reply, DT. Now I have another story :
Time to love
Once upon a time, there was a small island where all the feelling lived.
Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of others, include Love.
One day it was announced to the feeling that the island would sink so they all prepared boats and left.
Love was the only one who stayed.
But when Love was almost sinking she decided to ask help
- Help, Help!!! Who can Help me? Richness, can you take me with you???
- No, I can’t, he said, There is a lot of gold in my ballon, there is no place here for you$$$
Richness went away. Love continued to ask
- Sadness, Let me go with you.
- Oh…Love, I’m so sad that I prefer to go alone
Happiness flew across the sky.
- Happiness, Help me. Help me……
Happiness was so happy so he did not listen when Love call him!
When Love was almost give up asking for help. Suddenly there was a voice:
- Come, Love. I will take you.
The one who helped Love is an elder. Love became very happy that she even forgot to ask the elder his name………
When they arrived on dry land. The elder went on his own way…..
Then Love asked Knowledge, another elder, the name of the elder who had help her.
- His name is Time.
- Time? But why did Time help me??
- Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is…..
- Ohh
Take the time to know what Real Love is.

The End

IT TAKES 3 SECONDS TO SAY " I LOVE YOU " BUT IT TAKES THE WHOLE LIFE TO PROVE IT .
oh la la bài này hay đấy , nhưng nó chẳng có nghĩa gi cả ...hic .... hic có lẽ tại trình độ tiếng anh của tôi kém quá chăng

aoanhsong
14-03-2004, 17:13
Hic , sao chơi khó anh em thế . Ai dịch giúp cái nào . Toàn ngoại ngữ . Đến mệt :(

Oh no, Click here :wink:

[scroll:600c640ee9]Every body, Have a good day![/scroll:600c640ee9]

Miss Chanh
15-03-2004, 08:09
Hi hi , hoá ra la thế . Cái bài này em đọc trên Hoa Học Trò 1 lần rùi , hay ghê :D

vodanh_usvn
18-03-2004, 17:40
hoa hoc tro cung co nhieu bai hay va y nghia lam ! nhung gio` bao toan nhung cai thong tin vo van ! no cha giup gi trong viec hoc tap ca ! suot ngay mang doi` tu cua nhung ca si ra moi moc ! ca quyen bao thi` doc duoc may trang co y nghia la cung ! may nguoi doc bao hoa hoc tro co thay nhu vay khong nhi ? ,

hai_p
20-03-2004, 11:54
that a good .Hoa hoc tro is bored ,i don't want it because it very bored with me .
but it story very good be Ca Phe Chieu Thu Bay is the Example .do u think me ?

vodanh_usvn
20-03-2004, 15:22
ok ! i am quite agree with you about ..''ca phe chieu thu 7'' . i am very interested in ''chuyen dong kham pha'' . they are very good for us ! besides i love reading funny story but i only read it when i have free time or i want to relax after studying hard

hai_p
21-03-2004, 11:17
ok ! i am quite agree with you about ..''ca phe chieu thu 7'' . i am very interested in ''chuyen dong kham pha'' . they are very good for us ! besides i love reading funny story but i only read it when i have free time or i want to relax after studying hard
==> hi vodanh_usvn
i'd like u ? do u know ? because u interesting .i want u is friend .
yahoo is me :mai_yeu_nguoi_thoi_48_15
i hopy chatter of u ?
bye and see u a soon !!! :D

vodanh_usvn
22-03-2004, 18:28
thank you very much for thinking of me ! hi` . i want you to become a friend of me ! ok ? but only when i find out my nick , i will chat with you ! biiiiii

aoanhsong
29-03-2004, 12:30
Hey, my sister! Language is difficult when you think it's difficult.So today I have a poem for you:

To love!

To love is to die a little in the heart
For when you love , can you besure you 're loved
You give so much, so little you get back
The other lets you down or looks away

Together or apart, it's still the same
The moon turns pale, bloom fades , the soul's bereaved
For when you love , can you besure you 're loved
To love is to die a little in the heart

They'll lose their way within dark sorrowland
Those passionate fools who go in search of love
And life will be a desert reft of joy
And love will tie the knot that binds to grief
To love is to die a little in the heart..!

Xuan Dieu!

That's the one of love's poems that I like very much.And what's about you? Are you Ok??? May be it's easy to understand??? :wink:

Lâm Thi Âm
30-03-2004, 16:47
[center:46395179c2]If a kiss was a raindrop
I'd send you a shower
If a hug was a second
I'd send a hours
If smiles were water
I'd send you a sea
If friendship was a person
I'd send you me :wink:[/center:46395179c2]

aoanhsong
31-03-2004, 16:09
[center:0526f51fa6]If a kiss was a raindrop
I'd send you a shower
If a hug was a second
I'd send a hours
If smiles were water
I'd send you a sea
I'd send you me :wink:[/center:0526f51fa6]

Really???? Umm..Who are you??? :roll:

Lâm Thi Âm
31-03-2004, 19:53
:roll: Me ? ... I don't know http://www.luongsonbac.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

LSB-Dieu
31-03-2004, 20:58
[center:b063a20edd]If a kiss was a raindrop
I'd send you a shower
If a hug was a second
I'd send a hours
If smiles were water
I'd send you a sea
I'd send you me :wink:[/center:b063a20edd]

I'd send a hours ----> 8-)

Lâm Thi Âm
01-04-2004, 22:32
[center:e6ae414f60]If a kiss was a raindrop
I'd send you a shower
If a hug was a second
I'd send a hours
If smiles were water
I'd send you a sea
I'd send you me :wink:[/center:e6ae414f60]

I'd send a hours ----> 8-)
Yea ... :D
http://www.luongsonbac.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_surprised.gif Lãnh ý !