PDA

View Full Version : Im new here!

*Ngaynangxanh*
11-03-2004, 13:05
Hello all!
Im a new member in this forum . So hoping you are all ready to welcome me at anytime :D .

Sakura
11-03-2004, 16:32
Hello baby girl !
I'm an old member of this forum, if you have any question about this forum, you can ask me or others (LSB-VanThang, LSB-Nhocthuytien,... for example) :)
Nice to meet you, thanks for signed in Luong Son Bac

*Ngaynangxanh*
12-03-2004, 15:22
Hi there! Thanks 4 your nice reply. Im wondering how may i call you ?sister or brother?

UHm! I 've been here for 2 days already but only one welcomed me .......hic hic hic. Where are all of you, brother and sister?

Sakura
12-03-2004, 17:26
You can call me Sakura (It's my Username), I'm a girl like you :)
But I can't know you are older or younger than me. Everybody in this forum are friends and I'm your friend.
If you want, you can visit Tụ Nghĩa Đường box and you will know Luong Son Bac's members are very like to welcome new others.
Have a good time !

*Ngaynangxanh*
16-03-2004, 09:07
ok, thank you very much ,sakura :) .older or sister doesn't matter ,just be friends first .This forum is so strange for me that why i need many help from you .I afraid that i do anything wrong then i will get a "yallow card" (sounds like football game) :) .im so proud to be your friend ,Sakura . Wishing you are happy for always

vodanh_usvn
16-03-2004, 15:19
hey ! i think this is the forum where newcomers tell about themself ! so why is there only two friends there ? why dont sakura call more friends to enlarge this forum ? ( i know you are the old and active nember there so you can do that !!!!! am i right ? ) ok /?

vodanh_usvn
16-03-2004, 15:24
sakura ! i know you ! i am only a newcomer here ! nice to meet ngaynangxanh and sakura ! he'

*Ngaynangxanh*
17-03-2004, 13:08
hi vodanh-usvn
Nice to meet you.It'd be nice to have more and more friends around the world ,and now i got you in my friend list .
However,i think each people here are not pretty welcome new member as me .Since i joined in this site,only Sakura talked to me, and now you.

Hope we can share everything such as happy or unhappy in life :)

hai_p
17-03-2004, 13:26
hi "ngay nang xanh"

welcome to NN$NNH box . sorry, because i just see u. welcome to LSB , i hoping you lucky and .......we are friends .ok?

vodanh_usvn
17-03-2004, 16:27
''ngaynangxanh'' i am a newcomer like you . i dont usually post here so i dont know many friends ! now i am very happy when i can share with you everything here!
i think people here are pretty ! maybe they have not enough time to see all of forums so they cant talk to you ! same to me ! ok ?
then now can you introduce yourself ? i hope you will tell real things about you bcoz i hope there will be a friendship between you and me or among the people here ! ok ? do you agre with me?????

Sakura
18-03-2004, 09:31
Dear girl !
I know this forum is very strange for you because you are new member but then, you can know Luong Son Bac is very interesting and friendly :wink:
If you don't want to do any mistake, I will help you :) At first, you must read Luong Son Bac's rule. You can click Nội quy Lương Sơn diễn đàn (http://www.thuyhu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=636) to read it. If you do like it, you won't be burdened any error and yellow card can't come to you. I'm reasonabely sure to you.
Good luck !
To vodanh_usvn : Well, nice to meet you. If you have any thing to ask about Luong Son Bac forum, you can ask me :D

hai_p
18-03-2004, 15:05
hi all !

im glat to see all .....LSB very interesting ,i'd like it because i can discover very to LSB . i hopy u us . bye and see u .

*Ngaynangxanh*
18-03-2004, 15:57
oh! today i met more friend than yesterday :D.Vodanh im agree with you .We can be a good friend,so we can talk to each ther ,otherwise i get boring at home .My name is Ngoc Ngan i living in VN :) .Out of work time i just staying home, nothing to do ,having no friend :(........At moment i tell you short info of me :) .Hope to get your reply soon .

It's really pretty glad to meet all of you as Sakura, vodanh_usvn and Hai-p :).
If i will know a bit info from all of you it would be nice too :)
Hower my english is bad ,hope you dun scorn me , i would love to improve it .

Thank you for replied me

vodanh_usvn
18-03-2004, 17:11
hey all of you ! thank you very much for your reply ! i am TRANG ! i am in..viet nam like you ! maybe i am younger than you ! i am as much as sakura ! we are still studying in high school ! but now i am studying in higher class ! that is a part because i went to school one year earlier !
ngaynangxanh ! you finished your graduation ? and now staying at home ? have no friend ? so you come to this website to make friend with others?
same to you , i want to improve my english . this year i will take the extrance examination to university so i am trying my best to learn english ! i recognize that this is a good environment for me to learn it ! so i am very happy to know all of you !!!!!!!!

hai_p
21-03-2004, 11:37
hiiiiiiiiii
viết tiếng anh nhìu quá mỏi cả tay ....thui thì vít tiếng viết vậy hen .
huynh rất muốn làm quen với hai muội đó : vodanh_usvn và ngaynangxanh à ? ko bit' hai muội có muốn làm bạn của huynh ko ?
yahoo của huynh là : mai_yeu_nguoi_thoi_48_15 ..... muội vào chát với huynh nha .

vodanh_usvn
21-03-2004, 14:23
hey ! hai_p! you are very kind to us ! thanks very much !
hic ! today i lost my nick ! i am taking a new nick ! when i finish , i will tell you !

Sakura
21-03-2004, 16:37
Hmm... I guess *Ngay Nang Xanh" is older than me.
To vodanh : Why your nick has been lost ? I'm very curious, Was it hacked ? ... So I hope you can find it.

vodanh_usvn
22-03-2004, 18:20
hi sakura ! i think that ngaynangxanh is older than us bcoz she finished high school !
hic ! i dont know why i lost my nick . it was hacked . i really hate the people always take nick's other ! it is not good ! are you agree with me ? today i asked my friend to find out my pass which someone change ! thanks for your hopeness !!!!!!

*Ngaynangxanh*
23-03-2004, 10:21
yup,i think so too,whatever cưng :). The age just is a number ,no problem . The friendship is of the first importance .
To vodanh ;Try to make another pass dear ,i used to lost mine too :( anyway it didn't mad me :))

vodanh_usvn
27-03-2004, 10:38
hey ! i have taken a new nick in yahoo! it is: white_chalk_usvn
to hai_p: so add it to chat with me
who can guess the meaning of my nick ? sakura , ngaynangxanh . hai_p????? :))

*Ngaynangxanh*
31-03-2004, 13:23
i dun know what does it mean ?:( .I wanna talk to all of you but i dun have nickname in yahoo ,so................sad again :(.But it doesn't matter ,we can talk at here :).May i know more of you ,hai_p,sakura and vodanh ....? such as: age, job, and your hobbies ? :)
I wait for your replied

vodanh_usvn
02-04-2004, 11:39
oh ngaynangxanh ! you made me suprised ! i dont understand why you have no nick in yahoo ! everybody who i know have a nick or two or more nicks for chatting ! so why dont you take a nick to chat ? it is very easy . if you dont know how to take a nick , ask your friend to make for you ! there are people who usually think that chatting is bad but i dont think that ! when you chat , you will have a larger experiment about friend , life ! chatting is useful to people who really want to learn ! Especially if you want to prove your english , chatting helps you alot ! you can speak to many foreigners......etc !

*Ngaynangxanh*
06-04-2004, 12:32
Okay vodanh! i see,so i think i going to create one for ,maybe make two or more :),jk.How about your need?may i know it ?