PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what differences between Love & Like?

LSB-XuXu
09-02-2004, 13:41
In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster.
But in front of the person you like, you get happy!

In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring.
But in front of the person you like, winter is just a beautiful witer.

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush...!!
But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile ^_^

In front of the person you love, you can't say everything on your mind.
But in front of the person you like, you can!

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy.
But in front of the person you like, you can show your ownself.

The person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes.
You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love.
But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them.
But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.

The feeling of love starts from the eyes.
And the feeling of like starts from the ears.

SO:
It you stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears.
But if you try to close your eyes, love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever after... :cry:

vietdaica
09-02-2004, 19:00
hey , I dónt know why ,you say:When the one you love is crying, you cry with them.

but the love alway same its, when you in love , you can cry for your love
and laught while your love laught
baby I dont understand about love but I can see everything !!!! its true!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

vodanh_usvn
05-03-2004, 10:36
i dont know the difference between love and like , simplly i have never fell in love with somebody although i am in the 12 form !
for me , simply love means two persons share to each other everything , and like .......it is very dificult to talk about this ! you can like somebody only as his or her appearance , his or her way of talking, the shirt he or she is wearing.............etc it makes you think of her or him anytime..........

Bạch Tiểu Băng
07-03-2004, 15:05
Tuởng gì , chuyẹn nhoe , love và like khác nhau ở 2 chữ ở giữa, ov và ik chứ còn gì nữa kekekeke :15:

rossoneri
07-03-2004, 15:16
I think, u can like a lot of people but really u can love only one person.
2 people can love the same one but one person can't love 2 people. :wink:

vodanh_usvn
08-03-2004, 16:49
oh ! i dont think that ! as you can see the fact that there are people who can love 2 girls/ boys ! you can find it around you ! and i am sure that you used to know you like or love her /him ? ok ?i see a person has only a heart but they can share their heart with many others ! certaily i hate them ! bcoz......umm maybe i am alone and now i dont love somebody who ..make me unhappy or love others

hehe
10-03-2004, 12:53
In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster.
But in front of the person you like, you get happy!

In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring.
But in front of the person you like, winter is just a beautiful witer.

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush...!!
But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile ^_^

In front of the person you love, you can't say everything on your mind.
But in front of the person you like, you can!

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy.
But in front of the person you like, you can show your ownself.

The person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes.
You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love.
But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them.

SO:
It you stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears.
But if you try to close your eyes, love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever after... :cry:

Yêu và mến

Trước mặt người mình yêu tim bạn đập rộn rã, nhưng trước mặt người bạn mến, bạn cảm thấy vui vẻ.
Trước mặt người bạn yêu mùa đông giống như là một mùa xuân; nhưng trước mặt người bạn mến, mùa đông chỉ là một mùa đông đẹp..

Nếu bạn nhìn vào người bạn yêu, bạn trở nên e thẹn; nhưng nếu bạn nhìn vào người bạn mến, bạn tươi cười vui vẻ. ^_^

Trước mặt người bạn yêu, bạn ko thể thổ lộ những điều bạn dự định trong đầu; nhưng trước mặt người bạn mến, bạn nói chuyện một cách vô tư.

Trước mặt người bạn yêu, bạn có khuynh hướng trở nên nhút nhát, nhưng trước mặt người bạn mến , bạn rất tự tin.

Người bạn yêu xuất hiện trong tâm trí bạn từng hai phút một. Bạn ko thể nhìn thẳng vào mặt của người mình yêu, nhưng bạn có thể luôn luôn cười đùa với người bạn mến .Khi người bạn yêu đang khóc bạn khóc theo, nhưng khi người bạn mến đang khóc bạn cố gắng an ủi họ.

Cảm giác của tình yêu bắt đầu từ ánh mắt , cảm giác của sự mến bắt đầu từ tai nghe. Nếu bạn thôi ko mến người bạn đã từng mến , bạn chỉ cần bịt tai lại, nhưng nếu bạn cố gắng để nhắm mắt lại để quên người mình yêu , tình yêu sẽ đến bằng những giọt nước mắt và sau đó sẽ vĩnh viễn nằm trong tim bạn.

Thế nhỉ (Câu được một bài) :roll:

rossoneri
10-03-2004, 18:10
oh ! i dont think that ! as you can see the fact that there are people who can love 2 girls/ boys ! you can find it around you ! and i am sure that you used to know you like or love her /him ? ok ?i see a person has only a heart but they can share their heart with many others ! certaily i hate them ! bcoz......umm maybe i am alone and now i dont love somebody who ..make me unhappy or love others

Then the word "really" will disappear 8-)
Sometime your love hurts u but u can't hate her/him. Sometime u feel like u wanna forget them but thats the moment u think the most about him/her. Sometime u wanna walk in the way which ur mind shows u, but ur heart wins :roll: . Everything has its reasons, n there are so lots of reasons that the phrase " madly in love" has existed up to now :wink:

vodanh_usvn
16-03-2004, 15:03
hic ! loveeeeee!!!!!! why do the people have to tall and complain about it???it make them sad , bored and worried . :x
i have never loved somebody ( certainly a boy! as i love my mother, friends,,,,,,,,,) so it cant make me hurt :lol: but ...maybe there will be time i have to fall in love :wink:
can you show me which make them madly in love ? :P :oops: